- Salik (Road Toll) : All our cars have the RFID Salik Tag affixed on the windscreen, with sufficient balance to cross the Toll gates. Road Toll charges management is done by us & hence, there is no need to top-up the tag. The Salik charges will be billed at the end of every month 'or' at the time of vehicle return.
- Deliver and collection charges are applicable for outside Dubai emirates.
- The Rental Rates indicated include provision for the vehicle maintenance and comprehensive insurance for operation within UAE.
- The Renter shall bear the fuel expenses during the rental period, however, if the vehicle is returned with less fuel than it was rented, then the renter shall pay for the fuel consumed along with service charges.
- The vehicle shall be self-driven. In case of any additional driver, such information must be provided to us before 48 Hours along with a copy of the driving license and a copy of identity. However, in case the renter would like to utilize the chauffer services, the request must be made at least before 72 hours. The chauffer services would be confirmed subject to the availability of chauffeurs. Chauffer services is ONLY available for 13 Seater and above.
- All damages due to accidents covered by final police reports & other documents will be subjected to non-waivarable If CDW is not opted, then Insurance Excess of :
However, damages due to mishandling, not covered by final police reports & not suitable for insurance claim shall be paid by the renter at actuals.
- AED 950/- (User at fault) & AED 350/- (In case of hit & Run) for saloon cars.
- AED 2000/-(User at fault) and 750/- (in case of hit & run) for Prado.
- AED 2500/- (User at fault) and 1000/- (in case of hit & run) for Land Cruiser.
- AED 1500/- (User at fault) and AED 750/- (in case of hit & run) for Other 4WDs.
- The age of the driver should be 25 years & above, and the driving license should be more than 6 months.
- However, if the driver's age is below 25 years and above 21 years, in case of any accident / damage, 10% of the repair charges has to be borne by the driver.
- All repairs and maintenance shall be carried out only at our authorized workshops in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi for regular servicing at intervals recommended.
- Prior permission shall be obtained from us in case the vehicle is to be used outside UAE. The additional insurance coverage to be obtained at an extra cost by the Renter.
- Renter will be responsible for parking / Speeding fines etc. incurred on account of traffic violation. Any fines reported by the Police, after the customer returns the car, shall be charged to the credit card.
- You will be responsible for daily preventive maintenance of the vehicle.
- In case of Loss of Asset due to Theft / Hi-Jacking or any other reason, the Hire Agreement will remain open and we shall raise Invoices towards monthly rental charges, until such time we receive the Final Police Report from your end.
- Mileage limit is 250 Kms per day, 1,400 Kms per week and 4,000 Kms per month. Excess Mileage will be charged @AED 0.4 per Km for saloon cars and @AED 0.8 for 4-wheel drive and other vehicles.
- The rental agreement encompassing all the details of terms, and conditions shall be signed by the renter while renting the vehicle.
- The rental rates mentioned in the website are liable to be changed without any notice.
- All the reservations are subject to the confirmation from us.
- Payments will be made through the renter's credit card. Vehicles will be given subject to the credit card pre-authorisation, at the time of delivering the car.
- Driving conditions are as per the existing rules applicable in UAE.